[UCIMC-Tech] Log-in Issue

Joshua King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 09:32:14 CDT 2009

Hi Mike,

I am experiencing the same issue, I'm not sure what the problem is yet. When
you reported a log-in issue previously, I could not log in either, then I
ran a repair on the database tables and was able to log in. I already did
that just now and it didn't seem to fix anything. I will work on it as soon
as I'm able today.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net>wrote:

> I've been trying to log-in to the website since earlier this afternoon on
> my main computer. My other computer is logged in, but I can't log-out of it.
> Strange, but is it me or something wrong with the website?
>  Mike Lehman

Josh King