[UCIMC-Tech] Log-in Issue

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 17 10:58:04 CDT 2009

Josh,
Something else that may be related. The RFU website is giving these errors:

    * user warning: Got error 28 from storage engine query: SELECT
      DISTINCT(p.perm) FROM role r INNER JOIN permission p ON p.rid =
      r.rid WHERE r.rid IN (2,3,4,5,6) in
      /mnt/xtra/www/newrfu/drupal-5.3/includes/database.mysql.inc on
      line 172.
    * user warning: Got error 28 from storage engine query: SELECT
      DISTINCT b.* FROM blocks b LEFT JOIN blocks_roles r ON b.module =
      r.module AND b.delta = r.delta WHERE b.theme = 'newsflash' AND
      b.status = 1 AND (r.rid IN (2,3,4,5,6) OR r.rid IS NULL) ORDER BY
      b.region, b.weight, b.module in