[UCIMC-Tech] Log-in Issue

Joshua King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:31:03 CDT 2009

Good call Stuart. Logins functional again, although there was already space
available again. The server of which mango.chambana.net is a virtual server
is having major space issues, and seems to be fluctuating between full and
almost full. This is getting ridiculous, and I think I'll just have to bite
the bullet and migrate our sites elsewhere for the time being. Hopefully
tonight.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Stuart Levy <slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:58:04AM -0500, Mike Lehman wrote:
> > Josh,
> > Something else that may be related. The RFU website is giving these
> errors:
> >
> >    * user warning: Got error 28 from storage engine query: SELECT
>         [...]
>
> Aha, error 28 = No space left on device!

Josh King