[UCIMC-Tech] Chicago Leadership Series (Public Relations) - registration goes up Tuesday

Naomi Goldman ngoldman at cfnps.org
Mon Aug 24 09:32:57 CDT 2009

Dear Nonprofit Leader,

It's not too late to register for our next Leadership Series session
on Public Relations. If your organization is looking for new ways to
get out its message, this session is not to be missed.

We suggest registering early since the session on Public Relations is
one of our most popular sessions. You can register by going to:
http://cfnps.org/Chicago_Nonprofit_Leadership_Series_05.aspx
The registration fee is going up at 5 pm on Tuesday, August 25.

Sincerely, Naomi Goldman

Event Coordinator
Center for Nonprofit Success
www.cfnps.org

Next Leadership Series session:
Public Relations - New ways of using PR to disseminate your message
Date: September 22, 2009
Location: East Bank Club
River View Room
500 North Kingsbury Street
Chicago, IL 60610
Cost: $95 (goes up to $110 on Tuesday)

For general info on the Leadership Series, go to:
http://www.cfnps.org/ChicagoLeadership09.aspx

Other items of interest:

A. Speakers for future Nonprofit Leadership Series sessions
We are still recruiting speakers for the following upcoming
sessions:
* Executive Leadership (October 20, 2009)
* Volunteer Management (November 17, 2009)
* Strategic Alliances (December 15, 2009)
* Social Media (February 2, 2010)
* Staffing your nonprofit (March 2, 2010)
* Managing your organization's finances (April 10, 2010)

You can learn more about these sessions by going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/ChicagoLeadership09.aspx?target=agenda

If you are an expert in one of these sessions, and would like to
share your knowledge, please let us know by going to:
http://cfnps.org/supporters/
[Select the Chicago Leadership Series from the dropdown menu]

B. Volunteers for future Leadership Series sessions
The Center for Nonprofit Success is looking for six volunteers to
serve as greeters at the registration table of upcoming sessions
of the Chicago Leadership series. Volunteers interested in this
great networking opportunity should complete the volunteer
registration form at:
http://www.cfnps.org/VolunteerRegistrationNew.aspx?S=75