[UCIMC-Tech] Bookkeeper List Resurrection

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 11:22:10 CST 2009

Josh, et all
On behalf of the Finance group, I want to ask again about reviving the
IMC-Bookkeeper list. It has been down for the past several months. It
still accepts messages sent to it, still holds incoming mails for
moderation, and still has an accessible archive, but does not forward
mail to the list members.

This list is rather crucial for coordinating and documenting the work of
the Finance group. For a number of reasons related to both our 501c3
status and internal business practices, we must get a working list back
in action. We'd very much prefer that the existing list be fixed, so
that Finance members have easy access to the existing list archives,
etc. Failing that, we otherwise will need a new list set-up that copies
the existing list settings and membership to the new list.

I realize this is a bad time to ask about this with the holidays upon
us. However, let's make it a New Year's resolution to address this
important aspect of the IMC's work.
Regards,
Mike Lehman