[UCIMC-Tech] web site translation?

Chris Ritzo critz1 at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:09:01 CST 2009

Jason,
I'll be sure to attend the tech meeting tomorrow so we can talk more
about it then. We may be able to use an online translator and then ask
a native/fluent speaker to review it. This might take some burden off.
Translators can make good $!!  It seems like there might be some grant
funds out there for translation also. Not sure where to look though.

-Chris