[UCIMC-Tech] F-ed Up WYSIWYG Editor

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Tue Feb 17 01:14:06 CST 2009

Well, the teasers are slowly rebuilding, hopefully to a suitable size,
and things are updated and I think I've fixed the pagebreak problem
(stories like the ones you mentioned will have to be re-saved before the
fix will show up). Before I can get any further with updates I still
need to fix the image handling which still baffles me after a few hours
of working on it, I'll continue working on that tomorrow.