[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Fwd: FW: Sustainable E-Waste Design Competition notice

Chris Ritzo critz1 at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 21 12:36:23 CST 2009

Josh and I talked about this on Thursday afternoon and agreed that
with much of the remaining electronics stuff (at least upstairs, but
some downstairs too) that we need a work day to figure out what's junk
and what's not. One week from today, multiple groups are planning to
do this workday- Sat. 2/28- The librarians group will have people from
the LIS school here from 1-4pm. I confirmed this yesterday with our
group. I plan to be working on tech in the morning- setting up more
public access terminals and additional multimedia workstations, also
troubleshooting hardware. If there are others who want to join in the
fun, feel free to come on by.

-Chris