[UCIMC-Tech] Translation request question

Jason Keist jkeist2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:44:31 CST 2009

Hey all,
I am creating a template that will be used to solicit a translator(s) for
our website.  The Office Manager at the Spanish Language Department (Kathy
Schilson) said she would post our request on an internal listserve reaching
grad./undergrad. students, and professors. My question is: can we/ are we
willing to pay such a person to translate? Before I send her the write-up
this afternoon, I'd like to fill that part in. Thanks, everyone.

--
Jason Keist
Program Development  Coordinator-Intern