[UCIMC-Tech] Invitation to St Louis and Chicago Fundraising Summits

Ivor Heyman iheyman at cfnps.org
Wed Feb 25 09:40:43 CST 2009

Dear Nonprofit Leader,

The Center for Nonprofit Success is pleased to invite you to the
Fundraising Summits taking place in St Louis on March 10-11, 2009
and Chicago on April 21-22, 2009. The Fundraising Summits feature
concurrent seminars on creative ways to raise money from grants,
sponsorships, individual gifts, as well as other funding sources.
For charities that are looking for new funding sources, these
sessions are not to be missed.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to fundraisers who
may be interested in attending. We look forward to you joining
us at these exciting events.

Sincerely, Ivor Heyman

Executive Director
Center for Nonprofit Success
www.cfnps.org

St Louis Fundraising Summit
Date: March 10 - 11, 2009
Location: St Louis University, Busch Student Center
20 North Grand Blvd.
St Louis, MO 63103

For more info on the St Louis Summit:
http://www.cfnps.org/stlouis2009.aspx

Chicago Fundraising Summit
Date: April 21-22, 2009
Location: Illinois Institute of Technology
Hermann Union Building (Hermann Hall)
3300 South federal Street
Chicago, Illinois 60616-3793

For more info on the Chicago Summit:
http://cfnps.org/chicago2009.aspx

Summit Schedule
This year we are offering sessions in three different tracks:

Corporate Giving Track
· Finding Corporate Funders: The Art of Successful Research
· Exploring the World of Corporate Sponsorship
· Cause Marketing: Building Profitable Relationships with Corporate
  Partners
· Winning Corporate Partnerships: An Inside View of Three Case Studies

Foundation Giving Track
· Finding Foundation Funders: The Art of Successful Research
· Proposal Writing
· Winning Proposals: A Tour of Four Successful Case Studies
· How to Build a Successful Relationship with Grantmakers

 Individual Giving Track
· Finding Individual Funders: The Art of Successful Research
· Engaging Your Board in Fundraising
· Online Fundraising: Harnessing Technology to Build and Maintain
  Relationships
· Annual Giving Campaigns
· Introduction to Major Gifts
· Complex Issues Affecting Major Gifts Solicitations
· Fundraising in The One-Person Development Shop: Making The Most of a
  Shoestring Budget
· Special Events Fundraising
· Capital Campaigns
· Planned Giving
· Direct Mail Fundraising

Please note that seminars are offered separately so that you only
register for the seminars you are interested in attending. You
can also register for a two-day pass to attend the entire Summit.

For more info on the St Louis Summit:
http://www.cfnps.org/stlouis2009.aspx

For more info on the Chicago Summit:
http://cfnps.org/chicago2009.aspx

Other items of interest:

A. One final speaker needed for the St Louis Summit
We now have over 50 speakers who have agreed to speak at the
St Louis Summit, and we are still looking for one more speaker
in the session Finding Foundation Funders:
http://cfnps.org/St_Louis_Summit_09.aspx

If you know of someone who might enjoy speaking on this topic,
please send us a reply email to info at cfnps.org
as soon as possible.

B. Exhibitors for the St Louis Summit and Chicago Summits
The Center for Nonprofit Success is currently accepting exhibitor
registrations for the Fundraising Summits. If you or
someone you know has a product or service that benefits the
nonprofit sector, and might be interested in exhibiting at one of
our Summits, please write to info at cfnps.org so that we can send
you more information. In the meantime, you can learn more about
exhibiting at the Summits by going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/Exhibitors.aspx

C. Speakers for Chicago Fundraising Summit
We are still recruiting speakers for the Chicago Fundraising
Summit taking place on April 21-22, 2009. Speakers at our
Summits are knowledgeable about fundraising, interested in
giving back to the local nonprofit community, and enjoy
participating in interactive sessions. If you would like to
learn more about this unusual opportunity, please send an
email to info at cfnps.org and we will send you
more information.

The Center for Nonprofit Success is a nonprofit organization
whose mission to provide the educational trainings around
the country. If you do not wish to receive any future
notifications about our offerings, please send a blank e-mail to:
leave-1207233-1418024D at lists.mediate-facilitate.com