[UCIMC-Tech] Re: lists.chambana.net down? help!

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 1 02:08:12 CST 2009

Hey Stuart,

Sorry, I didn't get this until after my new year's party, so it's just
reset now. Imsahp has been really unstable of late, so I'm setting up a
new email server, and it's almost done, but I've had little time to work
on it over holidays. If I get any time to work on stuff tomorrow, it
will be on that, and I hope to start the migration by the end of the
week. I hope you are having/had a good new year's! P.S., you may want to
double-check to make sure that message was delivered by the listserv.

--
Josh King