[UCIMC-Tech] Re: chambana.net down? Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Josh King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:15:59 CST 2009

Hi Stuart,

Sorry, I don't know how I missed the notification. Some of my email has
gotten delayed in the past couple weeks as I've been working on the
mailserver, but I didn't think that was one of them. Usually I just
spend my own money on renewing all the Chambana.net domains and consider
that more or less my own IMC membership fee. It shouldn't take nearly
that long for the DNS to become responsive again, it should all be
working again shortly. Sorry again about the problem, there isn't really
money set aside or a procedure for renewing the IMC's domains, I just
usually take care of it and I let it slide over the holidays, which was
unprofessional of me.

--
Josh King