[UCIMC-Tech] Chambana.net Web Hosting

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:20:07 CST 2009

Hi Everyone:

Bob Naiman asked me to help him with maintaining the Central Illinois Jobs
with Justice website and it appears that with the recent changes are
Prairienet we need to find a new 'home' for the space. I looked at the
Chambana.net site and it says we can get a space for around 50 bucks a year.
Since we don't have a lot of money in the budget I am taking the intitiative
to inquire what we would need to do to set up an account.  Please keep in
mind this is not set in stone and I will need to consult with Bob and other
individuals before making any final decisions. However, I personally am in
favor of setting up an activist website through an activist driven
organization:)

Peace, Marti