[UCIMC-Tech] Jobs With Justice Website

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:54:06 CST 2009

Hello Everyone:

When I attended the tech meeting a few weeks ago I inquired over having the
IMC host the website for Central Illinois Jobs with Justice. At the time I
couldn't make any commitments due to the need to consult with the rest of
the group over the site. We met this morning and took a vote on our web
hosting situation and it was decided we would have the IMC host our site for
$50 a year. Robert Naiman will work on registering a domain name and once we
have that I will be in touch about getting ftp access to the domain and
server. Once we get things going I can ask our treasurer Ricky Baldwin to
write a check to UCIMC for the amount of $50.00 with a memo noting that it's
for web hosting through Chambana.net.

So just let me know what I can do to get the ball rolling.

Marti