[UCIMC-Tech] Request for e-mail account

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 29 08:53:59 CST 2009

Hi Jason,

I'm migrating our email services to a new server this weekend, so I'll
add your email address right after that. What would be your preferred
email address? Also do you want a full account with pop3, imap, and
webmail access etc., or would your prefer to have an alias that forwards
to your gmail? Let me know!

On 01/27/2009 12:59 PM, Jason Keist wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I wanted to know how I go about getting a ucimc e-mail account. I know
> you all are busy with the IMC Fest planning. This is not a rush request
> by any means. Thanks.
>

> --
> Jason Keist
> Program Development Coordinator-Intern
> Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
> 202 S. Broadway Ave., Suite 100
> Urbana, IL 61801

Josh King