[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [IMC-Tech] slanderous content on the IMC website

Yannis yanni.tzili at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:21:31 CDT 2009

Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking swift action to edit the article.
However, when I google my name "Ioannis Tziligakis" the article still comes
up in its first incorrect form (i.e containing the slanders against me).
Also the cached version of the page (from google) still brings up the same
article. This is of course unacceptable.

I would greatly appreciate it if you did take the appropriate actions (talk
to google, or edit the web master) so that ALL CONTENT containing slanders
against me should be completely removed from the internet (both any active
links as well any cached content).

I will do again another internet search in 2 weeks and I hope no such
content coming or related to your site comes up. I hope you understand how
sensitive and important that is to me. I have a high appreciation of the
UCIMC and its role that's why I have been very patient (it's been more than
2 years since that 1st article appeared on your site) as possible and do not
wish to engage in legal proceedings. Please try to resolve this as soon as
possible and keep me updated.

With Best Regards,
Ioannis Tziligakis