[UCIMC-Tech] site down

Joshua King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 2 11:40:39 CDT 2009

Hey all,

mango, the offsite server on which http://ucimc.org is hosted, appears to
be, if not down, then at least inaccessible for the moment. This particular
box has lately had a habit of getting overloaded with traffic, so this is
most likely the cause of the site malfunctioning. I will continue to attempt
to gain access to fix things, and am trying to get ahold of Dan, who has a
lower-level access to this particular box than I do. I don't have an ETA at
the moment, but I wanted to let people know that IMC-Tech is aware of the
problem and on top of things.

--
Josh King