[UCIMC-Tech] Downstairs Internet

Joshua King josh at ojctech.com
Fri Jul 24 10:00:55 CDT 2009

Hi Glynn,

I will come take a look at it, but depending on how work goes I may not make
it over there until 4pm or so. If you know the answers to a few questions,
it may help me diagnose the problem quicker: Were you connecting over
ethernet, or using wireless? If wireless, do you know which access point you
were connecting to?

Joy, do you know of anyone else reporting the internet being down in the
building today?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Glynn Davis <glynndavis at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Currently, the internet in the basement is down, and I haven't been able to
> get it to work.  This is a pretty big deal, considering my entire work day
> is based around emails.  Tech: if you could get this fixed as soon as
> possible, it will be greatly appreciated.  Print: if you need me for any
> reason, you can call me at 722-0780.  I still receive/ reply to emails from
> my phone, so it's not a cause for panic.  But it's a smoother process if I
> can use my laptop.  See you all at the meeting tonight!
>
> Glynn Davis
> glynndavis at sbcglobal.net

Josh King