[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Looking for tech-savvy volunteers?

Joshua King josh at ucimc.org
Wed Jul 29 09:41:53 CDT 2009

There is a IMC-Tech/Acorn position amongst the Americorps volunteers whom
I'll be selecting and training. I'll take a look at this when I get a chance
and see if it's up our alley. Sounds like it's just for a week, but there
might be a one-off project that could be done in a week with a couple
volunteers (community wireless network maintenance, setting up a lab, a VoIP
phone system for the building would be nice...).

Josh King