[UCIMC-Tech] meeting tonight

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 17 13:27:31 CDT 2009

Hi,

Wish I could make it.

If possible, could you put "How can we give Barry mailman command line
access" on the agenda.

Detials: I right now have running  (tested and in production) some
server scripting that can help all Paypal-using working groups
(including main UCIMC). Per group custom emails on joining, including
(low-traffic) mailing list join (opt-out/opt-in confirmation can be
requested at joining time). Can discuss other potential benefits/
advantages on request.

  There's overlap with planned Contact software, but dunno when the
latter will be up and ready for this sort of application.

		Barry