[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Account details for rachel at UC-IMC

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 26 13:58:00 CDT 2009

Hi Rachel,

My apologies. Apparently a lot of spam has been posted from inside the
IMC, which makes sense (the IMC site is actually on an offsite server at
the moment, so all traffic from within the IMC looks the same). The spam
filter on the site needs some severe tweaking. For now, I removed the
IMC's IP from the blacklist. You should be able to post now.