[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [rfu-tech] WRFU Website

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Sat May 9 17:24:33 CDT 2009

There's a problem with the firewall. I'm kind of at a loss, actually. I
don't really have a definite ETA as of yet, but it seems like a software
problem, but as far as I know nothing has been changed on there in over
2 months. I will get it working as quickly as I can. The last resort is
wiping it and reinstalling the OS, which I've been meaning to do for a
long while anyway, except for the fact that it would bring the internal
network down while that happens. Since it's effectively down anyway, now
might be the time. Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted, I'm sorry for the
inconvenience.