[UCIMC-Tech] Re: website?

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Tue May 12 01:03:17 CDT 2009

Hi Barry,

We were having some Comcast problems which are now resolved, which is
the reason you couldn't ping zeco. However, the reason the site is down
is that our primary DNS server is down. I'm not sure why, it's one of
our offsite servers, I'm waiting for Dan for the contact information.
It's not too much of a problem, we have backup DNS servers. The problem
is that it looks like thebikeproject.org domain has ns.chambana.net and
ns1.chambana.net listed for its primary and secondary DNS servers, but
ns and ns1 are the same box, the one that's down. If you can set your
domain to have ns2.chambana.net as one of the servers, everything should
come back up.