[UCIMC-Tech] Invitation to Chicago Nonprofit Leadership Series

Ivor Heyman iheyman at cfnps.org
Thu May 21 12:15:33 CDT 2009

Dear Nonprofit Leader,

The Center for Nonprofit Success is pleased to invite you to
attend the Chicago Nonprofit Leadership Series. The Series
addresses the most pressing challenges facing nonprofit leaders,
and takes place monthly from June through December 2009. Each
seminar features 2-3 speakers and will explore different areas of
nonprofit management ranging from strategic planning to executive
transition. For nonprofits who are interested in learning about
best practices, these sessions are not to be missed.

The first session on how to build a strong and healthy board of
directors is taking place on Thursday, June 18, from 8:00
AM - 12:00 PM. You can register for it as well as the other
sessions in the series by going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/Chicago_Nonprofit_Leadership_Series_01.aspx

Please feel free to forward this invitation to nonprofit leaders
who may be interested in attending. We look forward to seeing you
there.

Sincerely, Ivor Heyman

Executive Director
Center for Nonprofit Success
www.cfnps.org

Title: Building a strong and healthy board of directors
Date: June 18, 2009
Location: East Bank Club
River View Room
500 North Kingsbury Street
Chicago, IL 60610
Cost: $95

For general info on the Leadership Series, go to:
http://www.cfnps.org/ChicagoLeadership09.aspx

Other items of interest:

A. Volunteers for the Leadership Series
The Center for Nonprofit Success is looking for six volunteers
to serve as greeters at the registration table of the Chicago Leadership
series. Volunteers interested in this great networking opportunity should
complete the volunteer registration form at:
http://www.cfnps.org/VolunteerRegistrationNew.aspx?S=75

B. Mentoring Program
The Center for Nonprofit Success now has over 90 mentors in our
nationwide mentor pool. Our mentors are seasoned nonprofit
leaders who have achieved success in almost all areas of
nonprofit management. When you sign up for a mentor, we will put
you in touch with three experts in the area that you most need
help. Your conversation might either be 15 minutes long or lead
to an ongoing mentoring relationship. It's totally up to you! You
can learn more about our mentoring program by going to:
www.cfnps.org/mentoring.aspx

C. Job Bank
The Center for Nonprofit Success has created a Job Bank for
nonprofit leaders who are looking to post jobs or find jobs. We
created the job bank in response to many requests from people
around the country for a place to post or find nonprofit jobs.
Please feel free to check out the job bank, and forward it to
people who might be interested in using it. You can find the link
at: http://www.cfnps.org/jobs.aspx