[UCIMC-Tech] imc list

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 19 13:02:52 CDT 2009

Could someone please put all names back on the IMC listserv till the next
Steering? At the moment, it isn't clear where to post Steering agenda items
or to post copies of group reports that are to go to the general IMC list
(according to the Structure Document).

I'd like to put this particular matter on the Steering agenda, but don't
know how with the new setup. I recall Steering consensus on adding a new
listserv to move some issues off of the general IMC list, but some details
still need to be hashed out, I submit. By the description sent out by Beth,
I can't tell which discussions belong the "new" IMC list and which belong
on "membership".

Bob (Print Spoke)