[UCIMC-Tech] imc list

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:28:04 CDT 2009

Bob,
By the "general IMC list", I'm assuming this means the list of all current
UCIMC members. Is this correct?
If so, the list to send these items is still imc at ucimc.org, which will
consist "spokes-people and others who are actively involved in the
well-being of the IMC" and to members at ucimc.org which will be all UCIMC
members.

This effectively moves all UCIMC business communications to members only
lists. Public messages like announcing events taking place at the IMC will
come from events at ucimc.org.

If I'm not correct in any of this, please someone else speak up.

Chris

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at

1:05 PM, Bob Illyes