Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 3 20:02:11 CDT 2009

Hello all,

AWARE would like to start using the old peace-action at lists.chambana.net
mailing list again -- it's been dormant for quite a while, and we now have
a new use for it.

So, 2.5 questions:
 1a)
   Does anyone know the mailman access password for "peace-action"?
   I'm a list-admin for "peace" and "peace-discuss", and would like to be
   admin for peace-action, but its password seems to be something different.
   I'm copying Randall Cotton and pipiens at gmail.com (who are you?),
   the list admins for peace-action.
 1b)
   In case nobody knows it any more, can it be reset to something?

  2)
   Will "peace-action at anti-war.net" be routed correctly to
   the chambana.net mailman server?  I just tried sending a couple
   of test messages, to peace-action at anti-war.net and
   peace-action at lists.chambana.net, and neither has appeared in the
   archives yet, so it may not be hooked up at all
   (disconnected to avoid spam?).

Thanks for any help

    Stuart