[UCIMC-Tech] web logs have wrong IP's, less info

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 19 12:58:46 CDT 2010

Hi Barry,

I'm currently trying to find a balance between the standard IP
anonymization procedures of Indymedia in general and the desire of some
sites we host to have analytics. Some of this was in place on zeco, and
I'm still exploring better options on fixx0. I will correct that
configuration change for the verbosity shortly though, I'm currently
recompiling some PHP stuff and so a crash could result if I try and
restart apache before that's all done.