[UCIMC-Tech] can't post images on ucimc.org news stories

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 5 11:02:19 CDT 2010

Following up on the earlier message, I tried posting a new story
with associated image (rather than just adding image-bearing comments
to an existing story).  I can post exactly one picture per story,
which is something.  But using the "picture" icon in the body editor,
though it allows me to upload pictures and displays the pictures in the
body editor, the additional pictures aren't displayed in the story --
only their bbcode is.  See:
   http://ucimc.org/content/july-29-champaign-immigration-rights-demonstration-pictures