[UCIMC-Tech] can't post images on ucimc.org news stories

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:01:28 CDT 2010

It might be useful to compile a list of feature enhancements/bug fixes
for the website, this being one. There is momentum to begin working on
a site redesign in the tech/community connections groups and this fall
I'm looking at some tech training for Americorps and other members
managing ucimc sites and pages, as well as folks just adding content.

For now, if you have a feature/bug request,sending it to imc-tech is
probably the best bet. Perhaps we can get together some sort of issue
queue submission thing in the future.

Chris