[UCIMC-Tech] Comments Not Appearing

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 13:58:31 CDT 2010

Comments should now be displaying underneath their respective stories
again. I was attempting a codebase upgrade for the site, perhaps
incorrectly. It's rolled back now from the backup I made, so should be
good to go.

Josh, let's visit about migrating aegir sites/platforms on the trip.
I'm reading up on it now.

-C