[UCIMC-Tech] CiviCRM

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 15:49:12 CDT 2010

Austin,
We have CiviCRM running in conjunction with Drupal and I can get you
access.  Have you set up a ucimc.org account yet? If not, visit with
Brian Duggan to get it set up. You may also need to create an account
on the UCIMC.org site for this.

I'll look at CiviCRM and see if you have an account now.

Chris