[UCIMC-Tech] CiviCRM

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:47:31 CDT 2010

Austin,
I added an account for you on the ucimc.org site which you'll be
getting an email about.

This is technically a separate account from the one you created at
plexus.chambana.. but you can set the password the same.

To get to CiviCRM go to www.ucimc.org/civicrm

Let me know if you have any questions.

Chris