[UCIMC-Tech] NO QUICKBOOKS!!!

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 07:54:36 CDT 2010

Brian, Thanks so much for coming in and troubleshooting. I recognize that
there are many pieces to the puzzle and appreciate Tech's willingness to
help set this up to be the most effective. It is going to be awesome!

Jason, Brian tweaked this so in the future we should not have to log out of
QB.

Brian, to clarify... should we not log out of QB or is it just optional at
this point? Specifically, if I were to log out of QB, would my changes be
saved and available when Jason logs in and vice versa?

Thanks... Thanks... Thanks....

Joy

--
Joy Davis