[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] More stuff works on the finance computer

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:59:20 CDT 2010

Hey Brian,

I'm sorry it is asking for WINDOWS administrator password, not QB
administrator password. I don't know when Jason will be here, but I will be
leaving noonish or before. If I cannot log into QB, my ability to work is
limited so I won't be sticking around wasting IMC's resources.

Also, we need to change the printer to allow only finance printing. Not sure
what happened here, but Carol and I did not use up all the paper or stock
the printer with lime paper. This printer uses a lot of toner, and cannot be
used for random copies/printouts, etc. Someone  has been using the printer
to print and it is not finance related, even over the weekend.

Can we change that today? I'm sorry for all the trouble...

Joy

--
Joy Davis
UCIMC Office Manager