[UCIMC-Tech] Existing listservs & Finance mtg tonight

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Thu Dec 2 13:44:47 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

I just had a discussion about listservs w/ Brian Duggan, prompted by the
first Fundraisers meeting last night (which was awesome, b/t/w). We
currently have two money-related listservs on Chambana, "Fundraising" (a/k/a
"Finance") and "Bookkeeper" (which is really IMC Finance). Our group wants
to create a new listserv for Fundraising, but we can't use the name
describing actually what we do b/c of the title of the former listserv. This
is, I think, a good time for us to look at those two listservs and re-name
them to more accurate depictions of their work. Furthermore, Brian pointed
out that there are a few bad aliases (there is bookkeeper at ucimc.org, which
goes *directly *to Joy at imcbooks) that have to be cleaned up. This is a
conversation I'd like to have tonight at Finance.

PLEASE SEND AGENDA ITEMS FOR FINANCE TONIGHT!

Thx,
Austin

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser