[UCIMC-Tech] Contact list

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Mon Dec 13 12:22:32 CST 2010

Print, as well, if that's possible.

Kristina: there may be some resistance among either of those groups in
updating our database. I'll be happy to discuss the matter with you or them:
the bottom line is that working group health depends upon IMC health, so we
need to consolidate fundraising. You know that. We can discuss more if
necessary.

Thanks, everyone!
Austin