[UCIMC-Tech] Search?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 30 22:48:34 CST 2010

Chris,
There used to be another Newswire with some sort of Indymedia (global,
USA?) feed underneath where comments are on the left side.

While I'm trying to remember what used to be there...can't say it
disappeared recently, but we used to have some sort of linkage to other
IMCs in the network. But that's something beyond the feed mentioned above.
Mike