[UCIMC-Tech] Search?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 12:21:03 CST 2010

Chris,
I do have Search back now, but still no Hide option. I've tried
reloading, signing out then back in, and another computer. Not there yet.

Also, another odd thing. When you enter your screenname into the sign-in
form then use Tab in an attempt to go on to the password, Tab takes you
somewhere down the page, rather than to the password slot.
Mike