[UCIMC-Tech] mccoy???

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:53:03 CST 2010

When I tried to connect to Print list administration, I got a security
warning regarding a certificate for something called mccoy.chambana.net. Is
it safe to use chambana administration with this warning?

Also, has anyone had problems joining chambana lists recently? Print has a
new member who claims he did, but I'll assume he just didn't follow
directions unless there have been other problems.

Bob

believed to be clean.