[UCIMC-Tech] [RFU] Room 26 Items, Including of Interest to RFU

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 9 22:43:50 CST 2010

Lori,
I'll keep track of the transmitter box and the CD player. It can
actually fit in the transmitter box, so won't take up much room here.
I'll try to see if I can get it working maybe for a spare, I was just
hoping someone might remember what was wrong with it. The cable stuff is
small potatoes and specific to some of the station wiring. I'll stash it
in the studio where it's handy if it's needed.
Mike

believed to be clean.