[UCIMC-Tech] Problem with lists?

J Wachtel james at zooimprov.com
Sat Jan 23 02:27:47 CST 2010

Hello again, and thank you for forwarding my email to a more appropriate
address!  Excellent.  I didn't intend at all to address the entire list.

Only five hours went by between my email and your response stating that this
should be resolved by now.  My suggestion is strong, please use a naive
computer to access https://lists.chambana.net/mailman/listinfo/imc-tech so
that you can see what I'm talking about.  I tried on my machine on separate
attempts using Firefox, Safari, and Chrome (Mac OS X), and all three
browsers acted like the world would end if I continued to attempt to access
this address.  Obviously, I read carefully and proceeded anyway, but our
contact person with Zoo had the same experience on her  machine (Firefox on
Vista, I believe, maybe IE), and she (and I'm guessing the average end user)
did not feel comfortable at all proceeding to your mail host address.

If you changed something between 630 pm and 1130 pm today, great.  If not,
your certificate problem could use more attention.  There's not too much to
worry about on your end, as you say, unless you want people to feel free to
subscribe or unsubscribe to your list without an email conversation about
it.

Thanks,

James