[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Room 26 -- Clearing Out the Junk

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 23:11:58 CST 2010

There is some need for archives space. The inspector galleries might be a
good spot but need to be cleared a bit before they would work. Currently
archive material is being housed in the library. I'd love to have a space
for it, perhaps above the mailboxes if we ever convert it. I have an
archives class that is planning to meet with me next week to work on a plan
to deal with our archives materials. If anyone has thoughts on this or would
like to be involved in it, the more the merrier.

I digress. I think that if Josh & I can spend an hour identifying stuff in
the rust room it would be ready for a haul out. We can try to do this Wed.
in advance of Finance and report back there on the progress.

-Chris

believed to be clean.