[UCIMC-Tech] [Community] Inappropriate behavior

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 15:02:13 CDT 2010

Hi folks-

Let's talk about this at the next community conenctions meeting- monday at 5pm.
We haven't decided where it is, but if you aren't in the group and want to come
drop and email and we'll be sure to let you know.

Take care,
elizaBeth

 It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for
timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)