[UCIMC-Tech] Finance Computer Down

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:12:54 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Applications, including quickbooks, will not load on the finance computer.
As a result, payroll taxes that were due yesterday (15th) did not get
paid. The computer was working fine when I left on Wednesday. We restarted
it several times, but did not unplug anything.

I won't be in today but Jason and I plan to process the tax payments on
Monday, if at all possible. Please let us know when the computer issue has
been resolved.

Please confirm that it is still configured that everything on this computer
backs up automatically.  At one time, I had duplicates on my laptop, however
any documents created in the past several months are not stored on my laptop
because I have been unable to connect remotely.

Thanks/Sorry,
Joy

--
Joy Davis