[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: seeking computer expertise at prison

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:30:41 CST 2010

They make college courses available for inmates at Danville Correctional
Facility.  They're one of the handful of college-in-prison programs in the
country.  They operate as a non-profit, and U of I peeps volunteer their
time teaching.  Rob Scott works with them and is organizing a prison
education conference in the fall.

...http://www.educationjustice.net/...

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Josh King <josh at ucimc.org> wrote:

> I've never heard of EJP. Anyone know anything about them?
>
> On 03/02/2010 09:50 PM, Chris Ritzo wrote:
> > this might be a good tech outreach project. train the trainer outreach
> > maybe?
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Jacob Barton <udderbot at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Education Justice Project is looking for...well, read below.

believed to be clean.