[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] computer parts

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:35:53 CST 2010

Agreed, we would hope that our staff would know what to do. However, let's
not forget that a lot of people just show up at the IMC saying lots of
things. We also in my opinion could've done a better job training our
Americorps workers.

Brian's comments about this donation are right- the appropriate working
group needs to be involved in donations. Directing people to just show up
with stuff only makes things confusing. And asking donors to contact
imc at ucimc.org isn't sending them through an extra effort. It just
standardizes donations so people get what they need and our staff are on the
same page

believed to be clean.