[UCIMC-Tech] internship

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:06:09 CDT 2010

Hi Nikola,

I think it'd be good to come to a Tech working group meeting to
introduce yourself and meet some of the other folks volunteering with
the Tech group. Can you come to the IMC at 6:00pm tomorrow?

We have many projects that someone with your interests could pick up
and help with. Let's talk about what's going on when we meet.

Thanks!
Brian

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:34 AM,  <nsimeo2 at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Dear Representative,
> I am very interested in applying at your internship summer program. I am currently a junior at the UIUC majoring in Computer Science and Statistics. I hope that my background corresponds to your job requirements.
>
> Sincerely,
> Nikola
>
> PS I have enclosed my resume.

> believed to be clean.