[UCIMC-Tech] INFORMATION NEEDED FOR LINC PROJECT

jason patel jpatel71 at illinois.edu
Tue May 4 02:50:38 CDT 2010

Hey guys,

    I just needed some information to complete our LINC-IMC project, if you
could answer these questions for me that would be great. Also I sent an
email to the books2prisoners groups, but I did it through the general
webpost email on the website, but if there is a more direct way to get in
contact with them please forward this to that address.

The Questions are:

What does your group do/have /offer that is a resource to other workgroups?
to IMC members? to the public?
How does your group contribute to the overall health and success of the IMC?
What do other groups do/have /offer that is a resource to your working
group?
What does the IMC as a whole do/have /offer that is a resource to your
working group?

Thanks,
     Jason Patel

believed to be clean.