[UCIMC-Tech] spam attack?

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Sat May 8 01:00:19 CDT 2010

Yes, I'm working on it right now. There are a large number of lists
affected across the IMC's systems, and since a large number seem to be
spoofed from lists.indymedia.org I'm trying to work with IMC-Tech Global
in case of the unlikely event that there's been a server compromise at
riseup.net. We'll get these spamming &%#@^%#'s, no worries. Sorry for
the inconvenience. Not sure how much I'll be able to do before tomorrow
morning.